Friday, October 30, 2009

Spicy Peanut Butter Pasta (with Chicken)

I've been watching a lot of fitTV recently, trying to motivate myself to join in on some of the workout shows they air (Which lately, I've been doing. Hooray for being active!) I cam across a commercial for a show called Just Cook this! with Sam the Cooking Guy which airs both on fitTV and the Discovery Health Channel. He's a fun, likeable cook (he emphasizes the fact that he is a cook, and not a chef) with tons of creative ways to cook incredibly easy dishes.

I was snooping around his website http://www.thecookingguy.com/ and found a very interesting sounding recipe, Spicy Peanut Butter Pasta, and immediately checked the pantry to make sure I had all the ingredients necessary.




It's a fun dish. The sauce definitely has a thai food sort of taste to it. The recipe says to use any sort of pasta you'd like, but I would suggest using a wheat pasta. I think it's grainy texture would compliment the texture of the sauce nicely.

I would post the recipe on this blog, but I am going to post the link to Sam the Cooking Guy's website instead in hopes that you will check out his other recipes.

Spicy Peanut Butter Pasta

Enjoy!

No comments: